Friday, October 24, 2003

Pieces of Pauly

Back by popular demand...

What did I eat on Wednesday? My day started off with Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia for breakfast. I skipped lunch and ate a knish and a chili burrito with extra cheese for dinner. During the Yankees game I ate pretzel logs and drank iced tea.

What did I eat yesterday? My lunch was a salami and provolone sandwich on Italian bread, with potato chips. My afternoon snack was a slice of poundcake. My scrumcious dinner was raviloli and marinara sauce. During the Yankees game, I snacked on 2 Popeye's biscuits.

What did I eat today? For breakfast I started off with vodka and grapefruit juice. During lunch I upgraded to Stoli and tonic, and had two of those suckers before I ate a garlic bagel with extra butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment