Sunday, October 19, 2003

NFL Best Bets Week 7

Pick of the Week
Chicago Bob (2-3-1): St. Louis - 4 over Green Bay
Rib Boy (4-2): Baltimore -2 at Cincy
Tao of Pauly (3-3): Seachickens -11 over Da Bears

Last Week: Rib Boy improved to 4-2 after Miami won. Bob and I didn't fare as well, when Washington and Denver failed to cover.

Week 7: Rib Boy likes Green Bay + 4 and Baltimore. Bob likes the Rams, Carolina -1 1/2, and New England getting 5 1/2 on the road. I like the Seachickens, Baltimore, and Carolina. My Parlay of the Week is: Baltimore, the Seachickens, Green Bay and Tampa Bay - 3 1/2. I have not hit one parlay all season. I am due for a huge week, especially after I won the College Football Pool with a 12-3 record in picking yesterday's winners.

Rib Boy's Beating of the Week (1-3): Seattle over Chicago

Tao of Pauly Upset of the Week (0-4): Oakland defeats KC on Monday Night Football, serving them thier first loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment