Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Late Night Poker... Plus the WPT Qualifiers

I just got back after playing cards with the gang at Rick's Cafe. The result: up $26.50. I played like crap too. Just think, I only lost $9 in the last 24 hours... and I played some of the worst poker since I started my nice run of cards a few weeks ago. I must get some rest (been up for almost 24 hours straight now) and I will write up a report sometime tomorrow afternoon.

I will be playing in a World Poker Tour (WPT) qualifier online at Party Poker at 12:30 pm EST. So wish me good cards around that time. In the last WPT qualifier I played in, I placed 106 out of 160th. The winner of the upcoming tourney gets a seat in the super satellite. if you win that one... you get airfare and a week's stay at the Bellagio, in addition to the $25,000 buy-in for the World Poker Tour Championship slated for next month. It's huge deal! Alright time for some needed rest before my big day and chance at the big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment