Thursday, March 18, 2004

Unlucky Wednesday?

I spent some time on Party Poker yesterday. I busted out early of the $22 + $2 World Poker Tour (WPT) Qualifier yesterday. I came in 106 out of 169 places. Top 11 would have gotten seats in the WPT super satellite for next Tuesday. Afterwards, I played a $10 SNG and placed fourth. D'oh! And I played a $5 SNG with Jerry and he placed 4th and I finished in the money at 3rd. I've been making the money playing $5 SNGs this week... 5 for 5. I'm getting good cards.

Today, I will download the software for the next World Blogger Poker Tour (WBT III) event set to start on this Sunday. Don't think I'll play much poker until Sunday and Monday... with work and March Madness scheduled for this wekeend... I just don't have any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment