Thursday, March 11, 2004

WBT II: The Iggy Classic

I am still pumped about my 3rd place win last night. I haven't slept and partied all night! I just blogged a write-up to the Tao of Poker so you can read all about how I played there.

The Money Winners:

1. $196 - Otis B Dart - Up for Poker
2. $140 - ChrisHal - Chris Halverson
3. $112 - PaulyMcGrupp - Tao of Poker
4. $84 - STICKandMOVE - Stick and Move
5. $28 - FeliciaLee - Felicia
Time for some needed rest. More to come.

Before I go, here's what Ugarte wrote on his blog:
I got to watch some Pauly, though. Pauly was at Rick's table, so I didn't see him until after I busted. By the time I got there he had a decent stack, and with a couple of solid wins he moved into the chip lead. By the time the game moved to the final table, Pauly had a huge chip lead. He then took his big stack and used it to push people around. He was raising from UTG, late position, the blinds - and he was building a superhuge stack. Unfortunately you could se it coming - when somebody finally raised Pauly, you could be damn sure that they had a hand you didn't want to mess with. Just as I suspeced, Pauly was tilty enough that he didn't survive very long when StickandMove and Chris Halverson were finally dealt good cards. (On the other hand, third place is nice, so I don't think I'll give any more shit to Pauly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment