People that know me well know that I make up these To Do lists on scratch paper and I won't throw it out until everything is done that I wrote down. Here are a few things I must do before I leave for the airport in 21 hours...
3. Pack... clothes, laptop, and other stuff
6. Write a review of Schanzer's new book
9. Compile a list of phone numbers of people in Vegas
11. The OC episode four write up
13. Vote for Elisha Cuthbert
16. Buy HELLO MY NAME IS... name tags
22. Crank call Otis
I am fortunate that I get to travel a fair amount so packing is almost second nature to me. I can do it all in less than thirty minutes. A trip to Vegas is the easiest to pack for as compared to say a camping trip. Since I'm going to spending all of my time indoors in a casino, all I really need is a nice shirt, sunglasses, and cash... and I'm set.
Here's my formula for packing...
1. Underwear = amount of days traveling + 1
2. Socks = amount of days - 1
3. Pants = amount of days divided by 3
4. Dress shirts = 1 per week
5. T-shirts = amount of days divided by 2
6. Cash = $1000 per day in Vegas