The Joker arrived in Las Vegas one day early so we could pre-party for Vegoose. Here's what we did so far:
Later on Friday, we're heading to two concerts... Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds (at 8pm) and then Trey Anastasio Band (at Midnight). Both shows are at the Aladdin.
- Drank at Mandalay Bay's Isle Bar.
- Played blackjack at Excalibur. I won $75.
- Ate dinner and I stained my $50 dress shirt with buffalo chicken wing sauce.
- Went to a strip club (Olympic Gardens) with Grubby & the Joker.
- Got two lapdances from a Romanian chick who looked like Mena Suvari.
- I farted in the face of a stripper when she went down on me.
- Joker became smitten with a tall stripper who looked like Katie Holmes but she had bad teeth.
- Poker Prof called me in the middle of a lap dance. The stripper got on the phone and told him that I'd call back.
- I bought Grubby a lap dance from a woman who looked like a 1980s porn star. She kept grabbing his nipples and rubbing hs chest underneath his shirt.
- Donked off $50 playing micro limit poker at the Excalibur in homage of the Joker's first ever stint at a poker table in Las Vegas.
- Pointed out to the Joker the few hookers who were roaming around the casinos.
- Lost several prop bets involving me trying to flick a McDonald's cup lid into a trash can.
- 4:20am Krispy Kreme run.
- I have spent almost $500 at strip clubs since last Wednesday.
- I'm up over $200 gambling since I arrived in Las Vegas almost two weeks ago.