Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Productive Tuesday

Yesterday was one of those rare days when I was in the zone as a writer. I made a TO DO list and cranked out the majority of items on said list. OK, I avoided the "phone calls" which I had to make, but as far as writing goes, I crushed all those assignments. I wrote two freelance articles and one of them is actually pretty good. I also wrote for two hours in a "free write" and then I added another two hours of work towards the new Las Vegas book. I spent some time working on the new issue of Truckin' and even added posts to my Phish blog and Pauly's Pub.

All my email backs up when I travel and I finally caught up a little. I dedicated an hour on Monday and an hour on Tuesday to aswering everything. I'm still a tad behind, but at least what's left is manageable.

I also squared away rental cars and travel plans for the remainder of the year. That's always a hassle.

So far it's juts a little past 9am. I've already gotten two hours of writing in and updated two of my blogs. It's been a decent start to Wednesday and I'm hoping to knock off everything on my To Do list for today.

Recent Writing Music...
1. The Rolling Stones
2. The Grateful Dead
3. Ben Harper
4. Eric Dolphy
5. Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment