Thursday, November 14, 2002

Meal & Bathroom Updates

I had my first meal of the day at lunch time a few hours ago. I had been fasting ever since last night's blog, having only water to drink since then. Jessica bought me lunch today at our favorite Costa Rican place near Bryant Park in Midtown. I had a spicy chicken sandwhich, with chips and an iced tea. After lunch we sat in the park for a several minutes, catching a couple of rays of sunlight, before going back to work. Our relaxing moment in the park was highlighted by a photographer who paid a homeless man and his girlfriend a few dollars each to photograph them sitting next to one another, cuddling. His girlfriend had no teeth or no shoes. I am not sure about which one. I am sure it's no teeth. Jessica insists the homeless lady wasn't wearing shoes.

My bathroom breaks have been uneventful since this morning (when I wrestled with my bowels to expell the Chili Burrito from the night before). Just a few trips to the urinal while I was at work. The colors of my urine today varied from an autumn yellow, to a few darker hues of canary yellow, and the last one was more clear than anything else. Nothing else to report.

I am really digging my new series of blogs, which I have now decided to call: Meal & Bathroom Updates. I figured that if the TAO and all my e-mails are being read by the Governmental Agency of Homeland Defense, then I'd figure I'd give them something to read and work on. I'm sure there are a few cyber geeks in their office right now convinced that the M & B are codes for some sort of illegal activity. Sorry guys, sometimes a shit is just a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment