Monday, November 04, 2002

Señor Update...


Señor's Penis Tour of Asia, Señor Teaches English to Thai Hookers

McGRUPP!!!!!!

Great to hear from you my man!!!!! I am sorry that I have been out of touch!!!! Bummer about Green light. FUCK THEM!!!!!!! I know and more importantly YOU should know that you are a kick ass writer, their loss. When you make it big you can spit in their fucking faces!!!!!!

Things by me are up and down, but mostly they kick ass!!!! My new mountain home is great and living with Angkana is awesome and terrible. She is great in the sack, but she is still a chick and I have to deal with all her chick bullshit!!!!! I am pretty sure that she is trying to get pregnant...fucking a, man!!!!!!

Otherwise, I am practising Chi Kung every morning, going to the gym every other day and fasting one day a week every week. Eating healthy and still haven't touched Alcohol for almost 5 months now!!!! On monday I am meeting girlfriend #3 in Bangkok, then Tuesday I am going to Northern Thailand with girfriend #2 for a few days of hiking. I then come back to Bangkok to go to girlfriend #1's brothers wedding!!!!! After that back to Samui for one week then I meet Adam in the Philaphines for a week. Then its off to Vietnam to meet up with this hottie I dig... yes it is Señor's penis tour of Asia. Basically I am in paradise doing a whole lot of nothing and loving it. I do own 25% of a restaurant that looks like it will go out of business and 33% of a language school. Most of our students are thai whores who want to learn englsh to help pick up more foreingers!!! Señor teaches english to thai whores, how perfect is that???????

Sounds like you got some kick as tunes coming up, ENJOY!!!!!! that is what I miss most, being over here. Please send my love to everybody and my best to Modeski and Holly and of course to Jessica!!!!! Pats suck and the Celts are even worse, but at least Bonds didn't win a fucking ring...thats all for now, I miss you man!!!!!

Señor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment