Friday, December 23, 2005

Catch Up

I posted two winning days in a row in Las Vegas. My losing streak is over. I'm still alive but the friends in my life will not be getting awesome presents this year. My yule-tide generosity has diminished this year due to my gambling loses.

I've got a half-a-million items to read in my bloglines fodler. I'm slowly catching up with them. A ton of NY TImes Opinions & Editorials and plenty of blogs both poker and regular. I skimmed a ton of shit and speed read the rest. I have no time to do basic tuff anymore. I took three hours the last three days trying to catch up with email... and I'm still behind.

I have come to the conclusion that some people on this planet should not be allowed to drive a car, breed, and have a blog. Some of these assholes do all three. You are infecting our planet with a pending car wreck, reatrded children (who will continue to corrupt the gene pool), and God-awful terrible stories on poorly written blogs.

Sure we all think we're more intersting than what we blog about. But in my defense, I have tons of shit that I can't blog about for many reasons. And that's the real intersting shit... the stuff that goes on in my life that I'm holding back.

I'm gonna stop reading blogs for a while. Some poker blogs out there make me cringe. At some point I want to say, "I dunno what you worse at... poker or writing."

I've been working on Truckin' the past two days. It should be up soon! Last deadline of 2005 and I couldn't be happier. I'm finally done with freelance work and I'll be taking the rest of the year off.

"Well deserved," Daddy told me earlier. "You crushed this year."

Man, and the Knicks won tonight. What the fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment