Sunday, December 01, 2002

Happy Birthday Woody!


Today is Woody Allen's b-day. And here's one of my favorite Woody Allen quotes:
"I don't want to become immortal through my work, I want to become immortal through not dying."

And the best of the rest:
• "More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

• "My one regret in life is that I am not someone else."

• "In Beverly Hills... they don't throw their garbage away. They make it into television shows."

• "I failed to make the chess team because of my height."

• "Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it's one of the best"

• "Eighty percent of success is showing up."

• "If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

• "Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies."

• "You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."


No comments:

Post a Comment