Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Happy New Year!

I'd like to take this time to say hello, and goodbye, and wish everyone a warm year's ending. Personally, this year, the palindrome of all years: 2002, in many ways has been one of the most successful for me, and in other ways I detested waking up and wanted to hide under my bed for hours and days on end, but alas, we must move forward and embrace out journeys through life. 2002 reflects upon itself, as I looked in the mirror, staring at my reflection, an image I cannot fake to the world. My face has new changes, my hair is a lot less these days (and thinning), my eyes have grown more cynical, my voice has grown stronger, and my focus to live boldly and write truthfully and take risks seems to led me back on track... 2002 reflects itself, as I too reflected upon myself to see many things: good, bad, and ugly. We are who we are, and we're going to go where we're headed, and I wish everyone sanity, peace, joy, happiness on your trip through 2003, and I hope one of you wins the lottery this year so you can lend me $50,000 for a down payment on a farm in Iceland. With that being said, I consider myself a wealthy man, not because of my net worth, but rather the people in my life who love, listen, support and inspire me. My wealth is a result of my friendships, and because of you, I must say... Thanks.

Happy New Year.

Be Sweet!
Pauly
31 Dec 2002



No comments:

Post a Comment