Monday, December 30, 2002

Señor's India Update!



I just got a few e-mails from Señor who is 10 1/2 hours ahead of us in India! Looks like he has more access to the internet from the frequent e-mails he's been sending my way. Anyway, here you go:

To: McGrupp
From: Señor
Date: 27 Dec 02 @ 10:36 am EST
Subject: Hola, Señor Pee!!

LOL, believe it or not in Thai, Pee is a word of respect that one uses when adressing someone older, like an older brother or an older respected member of society (whatever that means!!!!) it is also used by a wife or female lover when she is talking to her husband/lover!!!!!!

Fuck the Yankess and their fucking cuban pitcher!!!!!!! Fuck the Jets!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you are seeing Phish in just a few days... WOW!!!!!! Tomorrow I am off to a couple of Hill Station resorts and on Monday I am visiting Nainesh (remember him from work????) he is in Bombay visitng his sister, oh by the way in a few weeks I'm gonna spend a couple of days in Maldives, why not? Its on a $65 flight and collecting new countries is my hobby!!!!!!

(I'm spending) NYE in Bombay, I was gonna go to Goa, but that was delayed for a couple of weeks... NYE is overrated anyway the only real way to spend it is with Phish!!!!! God bless you, man!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!

With love,
Señor:)


To: McGrupp
From: Señor
Date: 30 Dec 02 @ 07:31 am EST
Subject: JETS make the playoffs!!

CONGRATS ON THE JETS...YOU OWE US ONE!!!!!! You can make it up to us, by letting the Red Sox win the pennant this year....

Well I am now in Bombay and just got offered all the grass and "Charley" (their name for cocaine) that I want... I told the dude, "Where were you six months ago!!!!" Anyway, McGrupp have an incredible time at Phish and Jay, do me a favor, get drunk enough for both of us... know what is weird, I'll be celebrating NYE 10.5 hours before you guys... SEEYA!!!!

Señor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment