Monday, December 23, 2002

Señor Update!



I just got another e-mail from Señor! He was answering an e-mail I sent him, regarding my latest Phishy Trade for NYE tix.

To: McGrupp
From: Señor
Date: 23 Dec 02 03:21 AM EST
Subject: Re: I'm going to Phishy New Years....

As soon as Phish announced a New Year's show, I knew
somehow you would be there!!!!! I'm soooo psyched!!!!!
Have a Merry X-mas man....SEEYA!!!!!!!

Señor :)

P.S. I have a date with an Indian chick on Friday!!!!! :)



And here's another e-mail I got from Señor... one of his Thai girlfriends is worried about him!!!

To: McGrupp
From: Señor
Date: 23 Dec 02 03:21 AM EST
Subject: FWD: From my girlfriend...

LOL, this is from girlfriend Number 2 after after she didn't hear
from me for a while, I thought you would get a kick out of it!!!!!
Hope all is well man....SEEYA!!!!!!

Señor :)

P.S. I'm totally psyched to be in India!!!!!!! Oh by the way, feel
free to post this letter if its blogworthy!!!!!

Note: forwarded message attached.

To: Señor
From: Noi
Subject: How are you?

Hi, How are you? I don't know where you are now still in Thailand
or not? last time that I hear any thing about you is from Phaen she
told me that you went to Health Oasis to say good bay to her, about
08/12/02 Na told me that you call me and asked me to call back then
I tried to call you back so many time but doesn't work I don't know what
wrong on your phone, I was worry about you I called to my friend in
Nathorn and asked them to check at Police station because I was
worry about you, then 5 days later AJ told me that you went to Phuket
with Angkana, it's make me don't worry about you any more because I
know where you are, but one thing I want to ask your favour is if you are
busy don't want me to call or you go some where with some body just
let me know I will not make a trouble to you, if you don't tell me I don't
know where you are or you are sick or fine I will worry about that, if you
don't know how I feel because you never care me you just think when you
worry about Angkana when you can't call her.

By the way Phaen say hello to you and she missed you so much.

Love Noi

No comments:

Post a Comment