Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Señor Update!



I just got another e-mail from Señor! He left India and is in Maldives, and headed for Sri Lanka.

To: McGrupp
From: Señor
Date: 07 Jan 03 09:42 AM EST
Subject: Re: Be careful....

Crazy playoff games!!!! CONGRATS on the J-E-T-S... I'm glad I wasn't
in the states to see it.

I am now in Male, the capital city of the Maldives (this place JAMS!)
but internet is expensive.... gonna spend some chill time on a beautiful
beach and then it's off to Sri Lanka....I know I am a crazy fucker, but hey
I like to live dangerously!!!!!

In all seriousness you should move to Thailand. You could teach
English a few hours a week, make enough to live, and write the rest
of the time. In Thailand you are totally connected through the internet
and you will have your pick of hot chicks to boot.... seriously, its a
writers paradise here... think about it!!!!!!

with love,
Señor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment