Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Freelance Pauly

Let's pimp a few of my articles that were recently published.
1. Gaining the Edge in Online Poker (Poker Player Newspaper)
2. Johnny Moss (Professional-Poker.com)
3. Poker Hall of Fame (Professional-Poker.com)
4. Poker Tournaments and TV Coverage (PokerTv.com)
5. Party Poker Review (Poker Magazine)
I didn't get to pick the title on 4th one. I'm still busy building the player profile archives at Professional-Poker.com. When I move to Las Vegas, the content of my contribution to Professional-Poker.com will shift. I will be writing a weekly column providing updates containing World Series coverage over there (a different copy and seperate from what I submit to the Poker Prof and Poker Player Newspaper) in addition to posting an interview or two. Looking forward to this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment