Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Potential Pissed Off Pussy

Wow. The power of bloggery. I just reread a blog from Boy Genius. Here's what he wrote:
I just had the impulse to rank all the girls I’ve ever dated on a scale of worst-to-first. And guess what? I’m censoring myself.
I could never get away with a stunt like that. I'd get shot if I ever named names. However, I decided to rank the Top 10 in my short life and it was one fun list to make out. The top six were easy, it was the last four spaces that were tough. All the candidiates were well qualified, but I stand by my choices. I won't be giving real names, instead they women will be ranked as colors. Before I began I randomly drew crayons out of a hat. Each woman was given a different Crayola color. Only I know the color key!! I'll let you guess who's who. And here you go...

My Top 10:
1. Teal Blue
2. Screamin Green
3. Burnt Sienna
4. Scarlet
5. Forest Green
6. Brick Red
7. Magenta
8. Midnight Blue
9. Laser Lemon
10. Bittersweet

I'm going to get in a lot of trouble for this, but what the fuck right? Maybe I'll have a contest. Submit your answers. One with the most correct wins a box of Crayolas!

No comments:

Post a Comment